Παρασκευή 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2018

Today I will be working with the Energy Oracle Cards

Today’s Pick – 14 Caring Connections

Message: This card shows a couple in a tender embrace, with the woman holding the blossoms of new love.

This reveals a caring-connection but usually between two people only.

This card signals the beginning or deepening of a kindred-spirit friendship or even the appearance of new love.

It can also signify a formal business partnership.

When this card appears, be on the lookout for new connections presenting themselves.

The relationships you already share may become more intimate, purposeful, or present at this time.

Notice the opportunities to forge new or deeper bonds.

There may be a tender karmic connection at hand!

Affirmation of the Day 💖

I open my heart and life to truly caring connections. The ideal friend and partner is coming to me now.

Until tomorrow. All my love



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου